Projects Warehouse Manager London
To manage the Project Warehouse, including procedures, systems and staff. Ensuring all work is met within set time frames and adherence to Health and Safety policy. Reports to Procam Projects' Managing Director.
- Manage warehouse staff, processes and systems and make sure productivity targets are met.
- Ensure that clear line of communication and adherence to internal procedures between Projects warehouse and technical teams.
- Liaise with clients and Projects technical team regarding specific job requirements by email or phone.
- Liaise with other departments within company regarding internal issues/problems.
- Ensure staff are trained and are up to date on knowledge of equipment.
- Manage staff performance, progress and training, and dealing with general staff issues.
- Plan Warehouse technicians duties on a day to day basis- via morning meeting.
- Oversee interbranch items in and out of building.
- Oversee Missing and Damages, and liaising with Procam London M&D team.
- Ensure kit is prepped to the highest of standard and delivery times are met.
- Oversee Warehouse Equipment Stock is kept up to level and inventory is accurate.
- Coordinate the use of Warehouse Manager & Office Manager where necessary.
- Motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity is met or exceeded.
- Brief senior technicians on upcoming jobs.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Good communication skills
- People management skills
- Sound knowledge of broadcast equipment, as well as a good understanding of production processes.
- An even temperament, with the ability to keep calm under pressure.
- You should also be comfortable working independently, as well as within a group.
Your performance will be reviewed at your 3 month probation review and at your yearly appraisal; there may be ad hoc meetings throughout the year to discuss any issues. This job description will be reviewed periodically and may change to suit the needs of the business.
If you think this sounds like you, apply now.
Please note: We only accept direct applications, strictly no agencies or third party recruiters. Thank you.