Projects Warehouse Technician London
Projects Managing Director
Ensure that adequate and appropriate equipment is available and in good working condition ready for hire, in accordance with agreed production requirements.
- Prepare hire equipment as per instructions ready for collection/delivery.
- Check-in ‘hired’ returns.
- Liaise with Procam London Warehouse Management and staff to ensure smooth transition of kit between Projects and London.
- Identify any missing or damaged items, and if found, adhere to the process for ‘Missing / Damage’.
- Undertake cleaning and general maintenance of equipment.
- Ensure equipment is placed in correct storage areas ready for hire.
- Assist with general enquiries or queries from internal or external sources.
- Record information as appropriate.
- Assist in keeping warehouse areas clean and tidy e.g. sweeping as required.
- Adhere to Procam TV Policies and Processes e.g. Health and Safety policy, Confidentiality.
- Ensure relevant knowledge and skills are maintained e.g. by attending demonstrations or training as required.
- Relevant other duties as assigned.
- Work with Projects Technicians, Managers and Technical Director to prepare PPU’s, including building, altering and live running of the systems.
- Location work may be required.
- Full clean UK Driver’s Licence.
- Flexibility: working at other branches of Procam for short periods may be required.
Your performance will be reviewed at your 3-month probation review and at your yearly appraisal; there may be ad-hoc meetings throughout the year to discuss any issues. This job description will be reviewed periodically and may change to suit the needs of the business.